epiphytic Utricularia

From: takaicp@sh0.po.iijnet.or.jp
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 06:46:44 PST

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 23:46:44 +0900 (JST)
From: takaicp@sh0.po.iijnet.or.jp
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: epiphytic Utricularia

Konnichiwa!

First, To my friends:
 I am very very sorry for long long silence(more than 12months).
I have been still very busy for tomato production.
I will contact you.

To epiphytic Utricularia enthusiasts who specialize in vitro
propagation for them:

 I need any chips about your experiences in propagateing them in vitro.
I am trying to introduce a few species( j&q ) into sterile condition
from the seed or the green seed.
I will greatly appreciate your suggestions.

I wonder whether U.camp. is the self-compatibility.
Does it need the artificial pollination?

Please contact me directly.
Kind regards
Isao