store these seeds for 2 years?

From: Christensen (chrst@srv.net)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 20:25:09 PST

Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 21:25:09 -0700
From: "Christensen" <chrst@srv.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: store these seeds for 2 years?

  I have several cp seeds I wanted to plant. However,
unexpectedly I may be away from home for about 2 years,
after the month of May. I need to know how long I can
save my seeds and what my losses may be. I'm assuming
they aren't too old, already.

    Malaysian Nepenthes, mostly highland and one lowland
    Mexican Pings, 3 need a dormancy and 2 don't need it
    Australian Drosera caduca, paradoxa
    Sarracenia purpurea ssp. purpurea

  Maybe, if I can't store them, I'll plant them in a
closed terrarium. Does Sarracenia need a dormancy while
it is young? I thought of trading the seeds but that
would give me more plants or seeds- not what I want.

  Seed storage isn't a topic in most cp books.

  Chad C.