Re: Fw: Drosera linearis Goldie , Drosera brevifolia ,P

From: Marc I. Burack (mb.cfg@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 05:02:42 PST

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 08:02:42 -0500
From: "Marc I. Burack" <mb.cfg@mindspring.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Drosera linearis Goldie  , Drosera brevifolia  ,P

At 11:05 AM 2/15/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi
>This is the plants or seeds we are looking for can anyone help us thanks.
>D.linearis ..D.brevifolia
>we will pay $ or trade..Please e-mailus at tomsrareplants@hotmail.com
> Because we have had some problems with our hacker {Daniel }the son he,
> loves to make the computer do tricks . :)
> Ever seen a computerstand on it's head ? I think he,s tryed that...
> He' did make the make the computer play dead ...
>>Home crash sight frittsmb@msn.com my son is the Alien ?
> Computer crash and fix at our home daily He's a sneaky one.... [ hes
>4 ]
> Never leave him at the computer alone...
> Even our Furby s are strange they make a ,
>>burb,kiss ,and love the words boring,tickle me,hungrey,,ect"
> and play dead and Eat batteries are they Carnivorous ?
> Two days play and my son will make the furby bite the dust.
> Hey Energizer Bunny try to keep up with our son . ~`~
>> Have a Happy day !
>>

>> thanks
>> Laura

Is this really cp listserv material? I wish I had the same amount of time
as everyone else out there.

Can we all try to refocus our topic material to cp information. I may (as
usual) sound heartless, but many of us have busy schedules to keep up with
and we really need to keep discussions and information limited to
horticultural material.

I am sure there are more appropriate forums for discussions on crashing
computers and Furby's!

TOFYT!!!!