(still) looking for a text

From: schlauer@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 02:36:47 PST

Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:36:47 +0000
From: schlauer@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: (still) looking for a text

Dear listeners,

Despite combined efforts by several colleagues (TNX particularly to
Laurent Legendre and Juerg Steiger), I have still not been successful
in obtaining substantial information on "Pinguicula auricolor" (cf.
my mail from 3 Feb). I have, however, now located two further
libraries that have the required book (at least in their catalogues):

(Jean Marie) Casimir Arvet-Touvet (1841-1913)
Essai sur les plantes du Dauphine.
Diagnosis specierum novarum vel dubio praeditarum.
Auctore Casimir Arvet-Touvet.
Grenoble, Impr. de Prudhomme, 1871.

USA: Library, U.S. Department of Agriculture 459.5 Ar1
NA 0444447 DNAL

France: Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris S.22623

The book is AFAIK not available in Germany. Our local library does
unfortunately not have interlibrary loan contracts with the mentioned
institutions.

So here is my repeated/modified request for help: If someone of
you has direct access to one of these libraries (or another library
that has the mentioned book), could you please have reproductions
(photocopies, microfiches, or other) made of *page 50* (and possibly
surrounding text on other pages; possibly separate illustrations!)
referring to "Pinguicula auricolor", and send these to me via email
attachment or snail mail (Zwischenstr. 11, 60594 Frankfurt/Main,
Germany). I am of course prepared to reimburse all expenses arising
from this service.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards
Jan