nepenthes propagation

From: sleeper@hotkey.net.au
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 16:12:19 PST

Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:12:19 +1000
From: sleeper@hotkey.net.au
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: nepenthes propagation

hello gentlemen,
i currently have 4 neps growing succesfully in my warm humid
climate outdoors in central east australia.
they are alata, mixta, ventricosa and popeii (not sure about that
one).
they are growing in straight orchid bark (cymbidium mix) and are
sprayed 3 times per day for 3 minutes.
as winter is coming i am looking for step by step instructions on
how to propagate as many as i can with cuttings.
could u please point me to these instructions or offer advice on how
to strike them, i.e soils, procedures ect for a first timer as i plan to
sell them or swap them for different varieties and increase my
collection.
please remember that i am relatively new at this cutting stuff :-)
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thank you for reading this post,
Steve.