Bog Plants needed

From: Ronald E. Spears (rspears@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 1999 - 14:46:43 PDT

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 17:46:43 -0400
From: "Ronald E. Spears" <rspears@mindspring.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Bog Plants needed

The Charlie Elliott Wildlife Center in Mansfield, Georgia, installed a
fairly large native pitcher plant bog near the visitor center. At the
moment, the pitchers are growing very well. In addition, we have stoke's
aster also planted in the bog. However, we have no other bog associates. I
would like to request information on acquiring any Southeastern native bog
wildflowers. The wish list includes sundews, butterworts, any bog orchids,
and some grasses (bog button, hatpins, etc...). I will thank anyone in
advance for information leading to the acquisition of some of these plants.

Ronnie Spears
285 Haynes Creek Circle
Oxford, Georgia 30054
770-788-9709