A1A in the Pan Handle

From: Ccp108@aol.com
Date: Sun May 02 1999 - 13:56:25 PDT

Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 16:56:25 EDT
From: Ccp108@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: A1A in the Pan Handle

        On the south is the Gulf, then a row of hotels, then the road A1A,
then McDonald's, then 10 acres of Sarracenia leuco rubra hybrid. There was
an article in the Tampa Tribune two weeks ago about this north Florida area.

        Even though this is second hand information it came from a young
lady, who says she was born in North Carolina, when she came by our both at
the University of South Florida Spring Plant Sale. She said, "I have seen
Venus Fly Traps growing wild in the gullies between the sand dunes next to
the Atlantic beach, in North Carolina." She was to cute to dispute so I
didn't argue with her.

        Salt, my initial experiments tend to agree with these two statements.