Re: Favourite Drosera

From: ricell@juno.com
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 10:16:50 PDT

Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 11:16:50 -0600
From: ricell@juno.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Favourite Drosera

On Mon, 24 May 1999 "Steve Alton" <S.Alton@rbgkew.org.uk> writes:
>All you Drosera growers, if you had to recommend one species for
>a cool but frost-free, lightly-shaded, southern-UK greenhouse
>(which grows Sarracenias, Dionaea, D. binata complex quite
>happily) what would it be?

If you don't already grow these common sundews, they should all do well
with conditions similar to what you are providing your Sarracenia and
Dionaea and provide a variety of sundew shapes to compliment your binata
complex Drosera

D. capillaris, D. filiformis tracyi, D. spathulata (multiple forms -
Kansai is a weed for me), D. capensis. and D. aliciae

Boulder, Colorado http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Vines/8564/