I change CPs for stamps, phone cards and post cards!!!

From: MArcos Alexandre Lucena da Costa (marcos.alc@zipmail.com.br)
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 15:50:38 PDT

Date: 24 May 1999 19:50:38 -0300
From: "MArcos Alexandre Lucena da Costa" <marcos.alc@zipmail.com.br>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: I change CPs for stamps, phone cards and post cards!!!

Hello, dear CPers.

I`m here again to ask you for something. I am trying to make my CP
colection, and need to get CPs. But I don`t have any CPs or seeds
to give you back. But I have something perhaps some of you will be
interested. I have stamps, phone cards and post cards, which I want
to trade for CPs. Those who became interested my deal, please
contact me.

I wait for you.

Marcos Alexandre Lucena da Costa (marcos_alc@hotmail.com) R.
Diogenes Fraz\343o, 69 Conj. Novo Crato CEP 63100-000 Crato -
Cear\341 - Brasil