my e-mail address for those that want it.

From: Andrew Marshall (andrewm@olywa.net)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 17:09:42 PDT

Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 17:09:42 -0700
From: "Andrew Marshall" <andrewm@olywa.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: my e-mail address for those that want it.

Hi Folks,
    In case any one is looking for me, Andrew Marshall or Cascade
Carnivorous Plants I can be found at the following e-mail address
Andrewm@olywa.net
I had forgotten if I had posted this or not, and can't tell if the quiet
here is because every one knows how busy I have been and are letting me get
caught up on all the work, or that folks don't know I am here.
    Thanks!
    Andrew
ps. any one thinking of starting a farm... it is A LOT of HARD work, and I
only have the chickens in yet. Still building the pens, coops and assorted
outbuildings.