A personal thank you, and D. Filliformis (again)

From: chris (drosera@CAM.ORG)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 17:24:39 PDT

Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 20:24:39 -0400
From: "chris" <drosera@CAM.ORG>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: A personal thank you, and D. Filliformis (again)

David,

I just wanted to thank you for your gentle approach to my error.
I'm apprehensive about putting in my 2 cents because when I read our
listserve, I see a lot of arguing going on. But with criticisms
like yours (constructive and kind) I feel better.

Sincerely,

Chris F.

P.S. I'd like to thank everyone who helped me with my "Black Leaf
Tips On Tall Droseras" problem, but you all only mentioned D.
Binata. Does the same advice apply for D. Filliformis?

>.....have you checked your PH?

  This is meant to be a very gentle correction. The correct way to
  indicate acidity/alkalinity is pH.

  David

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]