D. paradoxa for sale

From: Craig Gardner (cgardner@jps.net)
Date: Sat Jul 17 1999 - 09:24:50 PDT

Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 09:24:50 -0700
From: Craig Gardner <cgardner@jps.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: D. paradoxa for sale

I'm posting one of those annoying sale messages . I have a large number of
D. paradoxa for sale average size is about 2 inches. D. paradoxa are a
member of the petiolaris complex from tropical Australia they are easy to
grow in a wide range of temperatures in good light they get a very deep red.
I have some growing on the window sill of my kitchen and they are doing very
well. The price is $10 each or 5 for $50 plus 15% shipping $5 minimum on
shipping. Please E-mail me to reserve plants first come first serve.

--
Craig S. Gardner
9525 West Rd

misquieteo