hello cp lovers

From: אריה כה (arie@shalon.k-gat.k12.il)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 11:29:48 PDT

Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:29:48 +0200
From: אריה כה <arie@shalon.k-gat.k12.il>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: hello cp lovers

hello to CP lovers this msg from arie an Israeli teacher at France
Belgium and Holland

at the 8 Aug. 99 I start to travel with a car from Paris to Belgium
and Holland I would like to visit any site that might be in
interested to CP lover. of course I gone to be in BOTRANGE Belgium
but I look for more places or if there are any CP lovers I can
visited. any information or help would be more then welcome. CU
arie

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]