Help Create A CP screen Saver

From: Brian Tran (byblis@mailandnews.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 12:32:43 PDT

Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 15:32:43 -0400
From: "Brian Tran" <byblis@mailandnews.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Help Create  A CP screen Saver

Hi everyone!! I've decided that I should make a Carnivorous Plants
ScreenSaver! I need help from everyone, if you have good high
quality photos of CP that you would like for me to add to my
screensaver, please e-mail them to me. If you have a website with
photos, I'd like to have your permission to use your images in my
screensaver. Everyone that sends me photos of CP, will be credited
in my "About" section. When people click on the "About" button in
the screen saver settings, your name will appear there. The screen
saver will be distributed completely free at my webpage. Go to my
website now to learn about some of it's features.

Brian Tran (byblis@mailandnews.com) CP Net http://surf.to/cpn

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]