RE: D. scorpioides without dormancy?,

From: Christer Berglund (christer.berglund@amiga.pp.se)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 15:30:42 PDT

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 00:30:42 +0200
From: Christer Berglund <christer.berglund@amiga.pp.se>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: D. scorpioides without dormancy?,

> I have a single D. scopioides that has gone dormant now that it's hot
> weather in the northern hemisphere. I still keep it sitting in a tray of
> water, which probably isn't wise.

Hi David,

Thanks for replying. I've read that some pygmy droseras can be grown
year round if the pot is kept moist. In this case it seems that the warm
temp take precedence over moist growing medium. Normally I don't care
much for cp's that require dormancy, but I'm really hooked on this one.
Now, if I only could find a place to get this plant.. Well, good luck
and happy dormancy to your plant.

Thanks again,

--
Christer Berglund