Heliamphora Tips

From: Statik2426@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 20:32:14 PDT

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 23:32:14 EDT
From: Statik2426@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Heliamphora Tips

I just stick a plastic bag over it and water it... Mine survives
out of terrarium with Plastic bag over it... And I let Temps get
over 90degF and its fine... No damage. I love In California and it
gets hot and still fine, Winter gets at the lowest 60deg outside but
let temps go 70degF and not dead yet! growing Big! I have the
biggest Specie of Heliamphora (Heliamphora ionasii) and it seems to
be the most beutiful too! Hope I helped bye!