Pygmy Drosera from Allen Lowrie

From: Gordon C. Snelling (mrmacophyl@southwest.net)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 05:50:05 PDT

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 05:50:05 -0700
From: "Gordon C. Snelling" <mrmacophyl@southwest.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Pygmy Drosera from Allen Lowrie

Christer
Many moons ago I made numerous pygmy purchaes from Allen with very good results.
by the time gemmae arrived they had usually started to grow, so required very
careful handling upon unpacking and potting up.only on rare occasions did any of
the gemmae arrive dead. As for the dormancy requirement, I did nothing special, I
grew mine outdoors in southern california year round and always kept them moist in
trays of water,. watered in the morning and the trays would be empty by the
afternoon. they always went dormant on schedule and always produced large amounts
of gemmae
Gordon C. Snelling