RE: Drosera brevifolia

From: Hayes7@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 08:44:15 PDT

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:44:15 EDT
From: Hayes7@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:  RE: Drosera brevifolia

David & list,

> What do you mean that the ones north of Charleston,
> which is near Summerville and the place I grew up,
> aren't the biggest and the most colorful,.......
> Buddy. I grow the ones from Hampstead and they die
> after giving up seed.

this isn't the usual jovial David I know. I assume you are kidding around,
but it seems as though you feel I was insulting your home town or something.
It was quite dry in the area at that point and the plants just didn't look
that great. If you have some spare seed I would be happy to grow it and see
it for myself. Nothing personal intended :)

take care & keep on growing,

-Tom

www.dangerousplants.com