Heliamphora's cares

From: Diane charette (Dianne_Charette@concepta.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 07:17:06 PDT

Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 11:17:06 -0300
From: "Diane charette" <Dianne_Charette@concepta.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Heliamphora's cares

Hi,
     I just receive 3 heliamphora hetederoxa x minor and i wonder what i
should give them for having healthy plants... In my carnivorous plant's
book, it said that a soil mix of 50% perlite and 50% sphagnum moss is ok...
so i do like it said... i put them in a tray , themselves standind in 1cm
(~\275") of water with an upside down aquarium over them as an humidity
dome... i give them 16h of light with 4 fluo. 4' long. Do my cares are
alright? plwase help me before it will be too late:P Thanx !

            Tom
 quizibo@hotmail.com