I have a problem with the CP forum...!

From: Amy E. Ritchie (carnivorous_plant@juno.com)
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 13:46:57 PDT

Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 16:46:57 -0400
From: "Amy E. Ritchie" <carnivorous_plant@juno.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: I have a problem with the CP forum...!

I don't know if anyone has this problem, but it's a really wierd one.
Every time I try to post a message on the CP forum (on gardenweb), for
some crazy reason I go to disney.com !! I know that sounds totally crazy
, but it is!
I'm sure no one knows how to fix this, but they could help me by posting
up the note I have to post. I want to post up a note asking all kids that
are into CPs and that would be interested in a Kid's CP club to email me.
Please make the title say "Kid's CP club", and use my name and email
address. I want it to say:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, everyone! If you're a kid and are interested in/have any types of
CPs, email me. I am a kid, too, and I am thinking about starting an
online carnivorous plant club just for kids! I would like to talk to any
kids interested in CPs to get their ideas for the club, and just to talk
about CPs, so I can talk to someone else my age about carnivorous plants.
If interested, please email me at carnivorous_plant@juno.com
Thanks!
Amy
http://www.homestead.com/flytraps

Thankyou everyone, it would be a big help. And hopefully I can solve the
problem...!