Share with the group

From: chris (drosera@CAM.ORG)
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 19:06:54 PDT

Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 22:06:54 -0400
From: "chris" <drosera@CAM.ORG>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Share with the group

Hi all,

This is really not meant badly at all, but alot of times when I post
a question here, I get the replies through my email, as opposed to
on this group. I don't mind this, and I like making contacts, but
for the sake of sharing information, wouldn't it be better if those
replies were also posted on the group? Some people reply on both at
the same time, and that's fine, but others don't. I'm just thinking
that others might like to see the replies as well.

Sorry if I'm being fussy again, but I'm just trying to make a
constructive suggestion.

Till next time!

Chris F.

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]