Re: cp in plastic

From: Carl Strohmenger (HSC) (cstrohme@com1.med.usf.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 09:42:15 PDT

Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:42:15 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Carl Strohmenger (HSC)" <cstrohme@com1.med.usf.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: cp in plastic

Mike Rinck at Agristarts III has been doing Sarracenia TC for many years -
and quite successfully, too. I have seen various Sarrs in Home Depot for
the past 6-7 years at least. Of course, here in central Florida,we are
closer to the source than Atlanta is. Maybe it just took that long for the
Atlanta HD system to stock them.
- Carl