Peters fertilizer

From: Sunpitcher@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 25 1999 - 20:46:33 PDT

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 23:46:33 EDT
From: Sunpitcher@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Peters fertilizer

I noticed something new on the label of the Peters fertilizer when I was
seeking to replenish my supply. Now they are advertising "micro nutrients".
Does anyone know if this is something new they have added or has this stuff
always been in there just not advertised? I didn't buy it-went to a store
where I know they have the "old" stuff because it doesn't move very fast.
I'm thinking of buying all their stock so I'll have a good supply. Anybody
else noticed this new labeling? Angie Nichols, SC