RE: Where to get Captan or other good fungicides?

From: Tom Massey (massey@fmhi.usf.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 10:05:02 PDT

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 13:05:02 -0400
From: Tom Massey <massey@fmhi.usf.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Where to get Captan or other good fungicides?

I have used Captan outside for Neps and Sarrs. The only problem I have
seen is the tendency to bleach and kill sphagnum. I use it according to
label instructions. I would not recommend using it in a terrarium inside
a house. I found it at a local chain of garden centers called Frank's. I
believe it is labeled for non-commercial fruits and vegetables, so it ought
to be around if you are in the US.

Tom in Fl.