Pacific northwest CP Club/ Drosera Seed

From: Brian Peterson (peterson@silk.net)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 19:10:33 PDT

Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 19:10:33 -0700
From: Brian Peterson <peterson@silk.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Pacific northwest CP Club/ Drosera Seed

When and where does the Pacific NW Carnivorous Plant club meet? I think
that my best chances for success will come from a Drosera collection to
start. It seems that seed is the best, easiest and most economical way
create a collection.I like the look of the Cape Sundews and some of the
Australian upright varieties and it appears that growing from seed is
about the only reasonable way to create a collection at a reasonable
price. I'm in Canada by the way and it looks like the cost of
Agricultural Inspections is prohibitive when importing small quantities
of CP's. Nat