i need some good pics of digested insects

From: chris moody (zpyder@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 11:22:32 PDT

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 18:22:32 GMT
From: "chris moody" <zpyder@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: i need some good pics of digested insects

HELP!
i'm 15 and have started my gcse english course. For part of the course you
have to give a lecture on any subject at all, and guess what? i've decided
to do carnivorous plants.

To try and keep my class mates interested, i need a load of good pictures.

E.g., bugs in vft's, digested remains, any good interesting diagrams,
anything you think people would think is gross or cool or interesting.

I really need these pictures for my course. if ANYONE OUT THERE has any
PICTURES, or just knows anywhere that i can get some,
please e-mail me at zpyder@hotmail.com

thank you a bunch in advance for anyhelp i get.

regards.
chris.m.
http://direct.at/carn
zpyder@hotmail.com