Help please - UK readers only

From: Paul Temple (Paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 12:26:01 PDT

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 19:26:01 +0000
From: Paul Temple <Paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Help please - UK readers only

Sorry all those not in UK ...

For those who are - I deperately need to obtain a Nepenthes with at
least one mature trap on it (i.e. developed and open so it can hold
liquid and trap). I have to get this by end of this Saturday or
possibly on Sunday (ie. in next 2 days!). The plant is needed for a
demonstration. A cheap hybrid will do - I've no need for an expensive
rarity.

I can drive to buy one anyone near to Basingstoke or anywhere reasonably
close to the route from Basingstoke to Leicester (via Oxford by-pass or
via M3/M4 to M25 to M1).

If anyone knows where I can actually source such a plant please email me
privately at
     paultemple@bigfoot.com
or at
     paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk