See my CP on TV!

From: jneps (jneps@gateway.net)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 21:11:40 PST

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 22:11:40 -0700
From: jneps <jneps@gateway.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: See my CP on TV!

Hi List,

There will be a program on TV here in the US this coming
Saturday, Nov. 13, which will feature carnivorous plants. The
program is called "The Inside Dirt"; it appears on the Home and
Garden television network (HGTV). Check your local listing for
air time. Here in Colorado (Mountain Time) it's on at 1 pm.

I don't wish to seem shamelessly self-promoting, but one of the
reasons I am announcing this is because my plants and I are featured
on this program. It's just a brief appearance, but I'll be talking
a bit about Nepenthes, which are my forte. So, if you'd like to see
some of my plants, (and how I grow them) I hope that you'll tune in.

Special thanks to fellow listserver member Brian Cochran for making
my TV appearance possible!

Regards,

Jeff Shafer