CAN'T QUITE PUT MY FINGER (ON/UP) IT?

From: RICHAR-D-AVION (davion@camtech.net.au)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 22:25:08 PST

Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 16:55:08 +1030
From: "RICHAR-D-AVION" <davion@camtech.net.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CAN'T QUITE PUT MY FINGER (ON/UP) IT?

Dear All

Pardon my French, but what La******************Least is going on
with
these Finger Puppets?

Surely Finger Puppets don't sell as well as plants? Forget the
puppets and just SELL the Plants - that's the way you do it - your
Cephs. for nuffink and your Pings. for free.

I've been falling asleep the past couple of nights thinkin' - there
must be some elicit substance or other impregnated into them there
felts to make them THAT, popular!

But then again maybe it's just Autumn in Useless A and people over
there have the unusual custom of going around gloved to the hilt in
puppets, glazed over with the aire and expectancy of being FELT-up?

I suppose I've got to thank Gott that they're usin' Felts instead
of Furs - NOW, that really would get me thinkin'!

Oh by the way the above's a joke if y/furr-w'u'ndering; no malice
intended but surely there's gotta-be a better way of makin'
Glove-Puppet, Pocket Money?

Or is it all-just, retro-nostalgia over Sesame Street?

Anyway he's humpin' for an answer ...,

DAVION

PS: If you work at Australia Post (their Motto: "We Deliver!"); you
can literally lose your job, ... if take 'a package'! (*u*) though
if you fall-over and sprain your ankle ... it's practically
Christmas. Come to think of it folks - it is! Wonder what Tim's
goanna be doing on "Tool-Time" ... roasting the chook by 5000 Watt
Parabolic Reflector, now that's gotta scorch!?