Re: Frozen tropical drosera's

From: Jaap Noordeloos (Jaap@cable.A2000.nl)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 09:58:35 PST

Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 18:58:35 +0100
From: Jaap Noordeloos <Jaap@cable.A2000.nl>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Frozen tropical drosera's

Hi John and all,

I don't think your D. capensis will die. Even it's a tropical plant, D.
capensis is very strong en many CP-lovers know that it's very difficult
to kill a capensis. Slightly frost won't harm the plants. D. capensis
will come back in the spring by their roots. For D alliciae and D.
binata it's just the same.

Greetings,

Wouter Noordeloos