Re: NEED POLLEN

From: Dave Evans (dpevans@rci.rutgers.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 08:34:17 PST

Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 11:34:17 -0500
From: "Dave Evans" <dpevans@rci.rutgers.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: NEED POLLEN

Dear Charles,

    My N.maxima, another recently rooted cutting (thank's Rich!!!), is
flowering. And it's male! I'm so glad you asked on the list, because I was
going to offer the pollen, but it slipped my mind. I will be able to send
you pollen in good condition, I'll just need you're address (don't reply
back to the list with it, unless , of course, you don't care.) BTW, are you
sure it's a female flower?

Dave Evans