Fertiliser for Pinguicula

From: loyd.wix@talk21.com
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 15:04:14 PST

Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 23:04:14 GMT
From: loyd.wix@talk21.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Fertiliser for Pinguicula

Dear List,

I think it was Sundew (Matt) that was asking about fertilisers for
Pinguicula. In the UK I use a product called Miracle-Gro (Miracle
Garden Care Ltd , Surrey UK). This is a NPK Fertiliser 15 30 15
with trace elements. I use this regularly (every 2 to 3 weeks
during the growing season) as a half strength folia feed on both
Mexican and temperate species. Young Mexican plants grown from leaf
cuttings seem to benefit particularly. I don't know if this product
is available in the US.

Cheers

Loyd

-------------------- talk21 your FREE portable and private address