Re: Dishonest cpers------- is what u think??

From: Poh Jonathan (jonpoh@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 18:22:17 PST

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:22:17 PST
From: "Poh Jonathan" <jonpoh@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Dishonest cpers------- is what u think??

>------------------------------
>Dear
  Mr Green,

  I would like to bring this message forward to u, that I'm Jonathan Poh
here and have high reputations of trading plants with people over the world.
I have traded with Marc from Europe, Tommy laudry from Canada and many more.
Although my plants seldom reach people as healthy as I send them. I do try
my best to do so. I'm utterly disappointed in what u mention " Dishonest
Cper ". U should not bring any misconception of your thinking into what u
like to say. Ng Wei Sheng, is truly deeply, my classmate and friend. I'm
just doing him a favour in replying u his mails, as he does not have a
internet account. If u do not believe me, u can check out with him.
jezebelatpeace@hotmail.com. Ask him if u want to or ask the hotmail
provider and find out from them, whether we are two same person or vice
versa. I agreed that my plants, did'nt reach u. I'm sorry. But I did
apologized and try my best to find Howard to replace the U. sandersonii. I
actually wanted to send u another plant, but Howard suggested that he could
help me to send the plants to u as he live in America which is near to u and
therefore the plants will have more chances of survive. Really sad to know
that u are such a person that like to discriminate people. Humans do make
mistakes!!! U could ask Howard. He recieved the U.sandersonii that was mean
for u. Howard and u agreed for trade with me at the same time and I got
confused between the address and the plants that I should sent to. I'm only
a 16 year old student and have tried my ulmost to send u the plants.Howard's
plants are healthy and u should not put the total blame on to his plants. It
could be due to your gardening skills too. A experince cpers may have some
flaws, needless to say a inexperince one. The U. livida u send me, did'nt
make it too. : (
I would like to call upon all the cpers over the world that traded with me,
to make statements for me. Thanks!!!! I do not accept my repu. to be spoilt
in this way.

Another thing is that, Weisheng is in the midst of moving house and could'nt
send the byblis seeds he promise. He is also waiting for my byblis seeds to
ripe, as his seeds is quite old and he is afraid that the seeds might not
germinate and therefore did'nt send the seeds to u too.

Most importantly of all, is that u should not use GOD's name in vain. Please
make sure that u know things thoroughly, before u make any statements next
time. I'm a child of God and have not disappoint him in trading plants. God
knows the truth!!!!!

Lots of love
Jonathan Poh