CPN

From: Eric Smith (ericsm@puccini.cdl.umn.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 12:25:45 PST

Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 14:25:45 -0600 (CST)
From: Eric Smith <ericsm@puccini.cdl.umn.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CPN

Please excuse my ignorance, but I have been a member of this list for
years. I used to grow CP's, but when I went to college, I had to give it
up. (No time or money) I still read the newsletter when I get a chance,
and was appalled to find out that there is a CPN that has been around for
years that I didn't know about. Will someone out there tell me how I can
subscribe to this newsletter? At least those recent complaints may have
made others aware of the CPN. Thanks for your time.

-Eric Smith