Plagiarized webpage off the internet!!!

From: Fernando Rivadavia-Lopes (fe_riva@uol.com.br)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 06:54:30 PST

Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 12:54:30 -0200
From: "Fernando Rivadavia-Lopes" <fe_riva@uol.com.br>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Plagiarized webpage off the internet!!!

Dear friends,

                I've just been told by a fellow CPer that the plagiarized
page was off the net. He'd received a mail from Tripod (why they wrote him
and not us as well, I don't know) saying they'd removed the page and were in
no way connected to the perpetrator, bla-bla-bla. HURRAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

                Well, thanks to everyone for all the support during this
"crisis". We really appreciate your efforts and hope to be able to do the
same in case this ever happens again to anyone else out there.

Best Wishes,

Fernando Rivadavia
Sao Paulo, Brazil