Re: Two headed flytrap

From: Fred C. Heller (fred.heller@skynet.be)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 11:18:48 PST

Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 20:18:48 +0100 (MET)
From: "Fred C. Heller" <fred.heller@skynet.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Two headed flytrap

This kind of abnormality is actually very interresting as it shows a
genetic modification of the plant. I am interrested in knowing if all
traps function properly on those VFTs. Since it has mutated the seeds
should carry the same genetic message as the parent plant, so that every
so many offspring , one will come out with double or treble headed
leafs.

I would be interrested in obtaining one of the small plants you
separated from them or a leaf cutting.

Fred