Brilliant Sarracenia showcase in UK mag. Gardens Illustrated

From: sundew (sundew@mitmania.net.au)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 12:24:26 PST

Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 07:24:26 +1100
From: "sundew" <sundew@mitmania.net.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Brilliant Sarracenia showcase in UK mag. Gardens Illustrated

Dear Fellow cpers Just thought I would inform all of you the great
article in Gardens Illustrated, December 1999/ January 2000, from
the United Kingdom. The article is written by John and Jean
Ainsworth, and features beautiful pics of various _Sarracenias_, in
a total of eight pages! Well worth the non UK readers hunting down.
As it is near impossible to get certain US mags with great cp
features, this would have to be one of the few benefits of still
being in the monarchy! BTW, if any US readers have any notable cp
magazine articles of interest and can't get a copy of this mag, I am
willing to do a trade. Just email me privately.

Regards

Nathan J. Clemens

sundew@mitmania.net.au

Bowral NSW Australia

' Treat the earth well. It was not given to you by your parents.
It was lent to you by your children.'

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]