Re: Brilliant Sarracenia showcase in UK mag. Gardens Illustrated

From: schlauer@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 08:49:12 PST

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 16:49:12 +0000
From: schlauer@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Brilliant Sarracenia showcase in UK mag. Gardens Illustrated

Dear Nathan,

> Dear Fellow cpers Just thought I would inform all of you the great
> article in Gardens Illustrated, December 1999/ January 2000, from
> the United Kingdom. The article is written by John and Jean
> Ainsworth, and features beautiful pics of various _Sarracenias_, in
> a total of eight pages! Well worth the non UK readers hunting down.

Thanks for the info.

Do they feature more "names" in addition to their "Black Tube"
(unregistered, no standard), "Brooks Hybrid" (not established), "Red
Lid" (unregistered, no standard), "Red Tube" (unacceptable homonym),
"Wavy Lid" (unregistered), and "White Trumpet" (unregistered)? Are
the pictures photographs?

Kind regards
Jan