How to get in touch with South African CPers

From: Michael Gallagher (Disaguy@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 13:20:42 PDT

Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 13:20:42 -0700
From: Michael Gallagher <Disaguy@pacbell.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: How to get in touch with South African CPers

Hi All,

I'm looking for a way to contact Eric Green or any other members of a South
African, or Cape Town area CP group regarding looking for Drosera and Disas
in the wild. Sorry to use the digest in this way but I am looking for
information on South African Drosera.

Please respond by emailing me directly and not further clutter up the list..

Oh, BTW, a second thing. To those CPers that didn't respond to my initial
or second requests for help finding the "Albion bog" because they just knew
someone else knew more than they did, to date I have had 2 responses. Both
were requests to share any information that I received. Would love to
BUT! Please, If you're comfortable discussing how to eradicate the
aliens, why won't you at least let some of us that are interested in seeing
them get some pictures first?

Cheers,

Mike

Michael Gallagher