Help!! - - - butterworts are turning white!

From: Amy Ritchie (carnivorous_plant@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 17:02:00 PDT

Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 17:02:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: Amy Ritchie <carnivorous_plant@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Help!! - - - butterworts are turning white!

Hi all,
Just the other day I moved all my pings from inside
outside to the greenhouse. Today I notice that they
are turning white! It's as if all the green is just
draining out of them! What could this mean? Too much
heat? humidity? water? It does get awfully hot in the
greenhouse -- around 100 degrees! And I've had them
sitting in a little water, so could that possibly be
the problem? I don't want to bring them inside, bcause
it would probably shock them going from inside, to
outside, and back in. If anyone knows why this is
happening, and what I can do to bring them back to
being green, please let me know... before they all
die!
Thanks,

Amy
http://www.homestead.com/flytraps