Rhizomes

From: MCliff428@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 16:14:38 PDT

Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 19:14:38 EDT
From: MCliff428@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Rhizomes

I live in Northern New Jersey, and I was wondering if now is an OK time of
year to plant rhizomes of Sarracenia like Sarracenia minor, Sarracenia rubra,
Sarracenia psittacina, Sarracenia alata, Sarracenia leucophylla, and
Sarracenia flava. Should they be planted in long-fibered sphagnum with no
sand? I plan on ordering these rhizomes from a catalog and since I have a
lot of free time on my hands right now, I'd like to do it this summer before
school starts? Thank you.