RE: Reverse Osmosis Information

From: Davin Stewart (dstewart@xcelerate.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 08:43:41 PDT

Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 11:43:41 -0400
From: Davin Stewart <dstewart@xcelerate.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Reverse Osmosis Information

Craig,

I am in the same situation you are and have been browsing through the
various online sources and literature on RO units. I can't offer any
recommendations on units but I did stumble across some "deals" on eBay that
seem fairly legitimate. Please bear in mind, though that there's probably a
significant amount of risk involved in getting an RO unit this way. Then
again, nothing ventured nothing gained.

Check out this auction to see what I'm talking about.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=399851990

Can anyone else offer any insight to RO recommendations? Please post in the
group.

Thanks,
Davin