Re: Late summer cp searches?/Fernando in CA?

From: Mybog@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 12:39:46 PDT

Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 15:39:46 EDT
From: Mybog@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Late summer cp searches?/Fernando in CA?

Hello,

Sorry, I am behind in my reading (too much wandering in the NW) but does
anyone know if Fernando is coming to California this month?

Also the shadows of summer are beginning to stretch out, anyone in the SF Bay
area have any ideas for 1/2 good site strikes before we reach the equinox. I
have 1/2 days in mid-week (currently) that I might be able to get away for
missions possible/near-impossible. Have ya been anywhere lately?

Please send your suggestions and thoughts on any field endeavors. I will
review and respond as I am motivated by your replies.

Hawk