d.communis

From: Jack Milln (jackmilln@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 04:53:38 PST

Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:53:38 -0000
From: "Jack Milln" <jackmilln@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: d.communis

hi everyone
after much discussion about sundew from south america i decided to order
d.communis from Peter Cole at Cambrian Carnivores. i thought that in the
time between my ordering and the plant actually arriving i would be able to
find some information and tips about how to grow it. but, much to my
dispair, i have not. ive tried so hard but i cant find anything about the
plant anywhere. so i would like to know if anyone grows or knows how to grow
it because i dont and i would much appreciate a reply. so far i have used my
great initiative skills and planted it in some peat:sand:perlite:vermiculite
and put it in my terrarium. thanks in advance,
regards,
jack.
p.s has anyone got any tips on sowing d.burmanni and indica?