Growing feng-shui cp

From: Steven Stewart (steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 06:17:06 PST

Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 09:17:06 -0500
From: "Steven Stewart" <steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Growing feng-shui cp

Hello John and all,
A great way to grow assorted cp, is in glass. It does not need to be square
or rectangular aquaria, there are many different types of bowls, brandy
snifters, candle holders etc... that are perfect for all of the assorted
shapes cp come in. The main problem is price! It is best to look in discount
stores or yard sales where "seconds" can be found, often glassware is
scratched at or near the base where the media will hide slight damage, and
scratched glass sells for a fraction of the price of first quality material.
It is also _very_ important not to over water, or use poor quality water in
non-draining conditions, if your media sours, a dead favorite plant is
usually the first indication. I line the area of the potting media with live
Sphagnum, and it looks great! I'm not an expert on how to keep a happy wife,
but my plants are doing
wonderfully!
Take care,
Steven Stewart
Sanford, Florida, USA

  I have a bit different problem. If it's in any viewable area within