Re: Re: VFT cuttings, pink flowers and Super thrive

dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Tue, 22 Aug 95 16:43 EDT

> From: Seosamh Mac'Carthaigh <Seosamh.macCarthaigh@UCG.IE>
> Subject: Re: VFT cuttings, pink flowers and Super thrive
>
> My D.intermedia are all white, and they grow in the same paddling pool as
> the pink, D.rotundifolia.

Hi Seosamh,
I've been looking at my D.rotundies and they are all white.
they are from several locations so I guess I haven't been
lucky enough to find any pink flowered D.rotundifolia. Would
it be possible for me to get, trade for, some of those plant(s)?
I really would like to get a couple to cross with D. filiformis
var. tracii. I have a number of crosses D. CA sunset, intercap,
and intermedia x rotundifolia. All are bud forming (not annual)
and it would great to get a cross between D. fili var. tracii
with a pink flowered D. rotundifolia going also.

Dave Evans