cp

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 1997 - 12:03:14 PST

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 97 20:03:14 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: cp

Hi,thank you all who replied to my tissue culture Question.Well,before-hand I
tried to exeriment using substitutes for micronutrients and macronutrients.In
place of them I used Flinstones vitamins (I didn't know what kind of vitamins
or nutrients to use as a substitute so I got them because they seemed to have
every vitamin I have ever heard of) so I mixed them with Superthrive ,after
sterlizing everything and used them as a substitute.Well,that was not so
bright of me ,I probaly just wasted my time,but I see if anything
develops,yeah right!

                   Sincerely,
                    Robert Hood