Bog question

From: Sarver.Cindy V3I (sarver.cindy@ssdgwy.mdc.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 1997 - 23:52:19 PST

Date: 26 Mar 1997 15:52:19 U
From: "Sarver.Cindy V3I" <sarver.cindy@ssdgwy.mdc.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Bog question

Folks,
   I've *finally* gotten moved into my new house, and am planning to plant a bog
by the front door to handle the miscellaneous creatures that delight in flying
into my house.
   I live in Southern California. The weather rarely gets below 50F in the
winter, and stays warm in the summer (infrequently above 90F, but usually in the
70-80F range). It is quite dry.
   Any suggestions as to what to plant? I have plenty of room, so size isn't a
problem.

As for the condom question (I couldn't resist) - have you folks ever wondered
just what your drug store employees think when you buy CASES of them at a time?
And have you considered just telling your neighbors that those are condom
plants, and you're going to harvest and sell them? But I also shudder what sort
of mailing lists you'd end up on, if you bought them mail order... especially
the Extra Small size... ;-)

   Thanks for any help,
      -cindy, who knows just where her Darlingtonia are, but can't for the life
of her find the dishes....