Re: Sarracenia Hybrids question

From: Paul V. McCullough (pvmcull@voicenet.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 1997 - 17:36:40 PDT

Date: Tue, 08 Apr 1997 20:36:40 -0400
From: "Paul V. McCullough" <pvmcull@voicenet.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Sarracenia Hybrids question

I have a dilemma that someone here with some sarracenia savvy (say that
ten times...) may be able to clear up. On my CP web page:
http://www.voicenet.com/~pvmcull/pics/cp/carniv.htm
I may have incorrectly labeled some plant pictures from Longwood
Gardens- as I've related in previous posts to this list server, Longwood
displays only four types of sarracenia: leucophyla, psittacina, X
mitchelliana, and X catesbaei. I may have reversed the tags on the
pictures containing X catesbaei and X mitchelliana and my notes from the
visit merely noted that they were mid-height as I was looking for plant
sizes mostly. If anyone out there grows these hybrids and can readily
identify them, I'd really appreciate it. If you've been to my CP page,
take another look as I've spruced it up and made its loading much
faster. TIA

Cheers,
Paul

--