RE: Home Depot cp

From: Semanchuk, Phil J (pjs20347@glaxowellcome.com)
Date: Tue May 13 1997 - 07:40:23 PDT

Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 10:40:23 -0400
From: "Semanchuk, Phil J" <pjs20347@glaxowellcome.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Home Depot cp

> These came from Gublers (www.gublers.com), which is
> an orchid supplier. There were no growing
> instructions enclosed with the plants, and
> their web page suggests feeding raw hamburger meat
> to VFTs. Sad.

I sent this note to the Webmaster at Gublers.

============================
Hi,
Glad to see someone else interested in carnivorous plants! I find them
fascinating. I noticed that your Web site's FAQ mentions VFTs and I
thought you might like to know that there are a number of carnivorous
plant (CP) Web sites that you could point people to. A good start is the
CP FAQ at

http://www.indirect.com/www/bazza/cps/faq/faq.html

Incidentally, I've not had much luck with feeding my VFTs hamburger.
Even a little bit tends to rot the trap and invite disease.

Maybe if they get enough mail on the subject they'll change their Web
page.

Phil
URL du jour: http://www.indirect.com/www/bazza/cps/faq/faq.html